This whimsical, hand-painted basket bag has been made out of dried palm leaves, ethically sourced from Morocco. It's the perfect accessory to whip out on those hotter days in the UK and sunny holidays abroad.
*Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery, as it's made to order*
*Returns only accepted on faulty items*
- Material - Palm Leaf
- Removable polka dot ribbons
- Diameter- 35-37cm
- Handles - 6cm
- Due to handmade nature, some imperfections in basket weave are to be expected
- These handcrafted baskets are delicate; due to the flexible nature of each basket, weaves may move and can cause paint chipping
- Each basket is hand painted and treated, so gentle care and avoiding getting it wet is recommended
- Loose pieces of straw can cause snagging and scratching, so avoid contact with delicate fabrics and materials
About Jute & Jade
Inspired by a sense adventure, and a strong desire to create a fashion brand that not only creates timeless, beautiful accessories but also supports local craftsmen in far flung corners of the world, the J&J brand was born in 2017.
J&J collaborate with artisans around the world - including Morocco, Central Asia and the Maasai tribe in Kenya - to source unique and colourful pieces of jewellery and handbags. Some of their basket bags are made to order, and are created from palm leaves that have been ethically sourced from Morocco.
Ethnic-chic and ethically responsible. What's not to love?